Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pizza Dough

J loves pizza. D loves pizza. I hate buying delivery pizza because we end up with huge boxes in the fridge (none of us ever finish our pizzas). Our fridge isn't very big. The pizza boxes are big. (And D refuses to eat the cheese-less pizza that J and I get, so we will never finish a full delivery pizza...)

I've been looking for an easy-to-make pizza dough recipe that **doesn't** require making the day before and sitting in the fridge, because you know that's not going to happen. Also, Lynn has been bragging about making Vegan Dad's stromboli with Whole Foods brand frozen pizza dough. (Our freezer, like our fridge, is small. And filled with frozen veggies, frozen breastmilk, and flours, so no room for pizza dough.)

Today, while checking out the Disposable Aardvark blog -- which, btw, I will totally be relying on when J starts school for great vegan kid bento lunch ideas -- I found a relatively quick and easy pizza dough recipe. I will be making it later this week!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Welcome to the pizza club :) It is a great go-to dish in which the leftovers taste just as good (and sometimes better)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been looking for a dough recipe! I like that it has garlic and other spices in it. I am going to send it to my husband. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete